– UPDATED! Fixes and tweaks in the image capture – Solved a bug responsible for the incorrect placement of the remote mouse pointer in situations where the image scaling was too aggressive. Also, fixed a circumstance where the remote cursor could not be seen while entering text.
– UPDATED! Solved an issue with sorting files in File Transfer – For some unknown silly reason, Windows 8.1 doesn’t like the “sort files by date” routine we have been using flawlessly on the past 8 versions of the Microsoft’s SO. Long story short, we had to rewrite the whole thing; and now it’s working like a charm.
– UPDATED! Visual hint when using View Only and Laser Pointer modes – The cursor now changes shape on each of these two modes, providing a visual hint of the tool being used.
– NEW! Windowed full screen and new shortcuts – A new, intermediate mode between normal and full screen has been added. To use it, just press the Ctrl Shift Enter combination. We have also added a bunch of shortcuts to use along with this mode (do not forget to activate the Scroll Lock key if you want shortcuts to work with the mouse positioned on the remote screen):
Ctrl Shift F8 -> Switch to Chat
Ctrl Shift F9 -> Switch to Remote Desktop
Ctrl Shift F10 -> Switch To System Shell
Ctrl Shift F11 -> Switch To File Transfer
Ctrl Shift F12 -> Switch To System Information
Ctrl Shift Tab -> Switch Monitor
– NEW! Added new advanced settings – It is now possible to hide by default the remote mouse pointer; automatic optimizations of the image quality can be disabled, as well as the upload of the session videos to the cloud (they still will be locally available to the techs, though).
|DOWNLOAD THE LAST VERSION||DOWNLOAD THE AGENT WEB UPDATER|
– UPDATED! Bug corrections in the Android Console – A few minor bugs were fixed, and some graphical polishing has been made. The console is now available in two more languages (Spanish and Portuguese).
|DOWNLOAD THE ANDROID CONSOLE|